What to Expect: Contemplative Psychotherapy
- I offer in-office, telephone, and video session psychotherapy.
- In-person, in-office sessions are ideal for our work together. Meeting face-to-face in real time helps us connect more fully and allows me to provide you with a greater spectrum of tools for you to use in your healing process.
- I do offer telephone and video format psychotherapy sessions for clients. Ideally, for clients able to attend a session in San Mateo, we begin with an initial in-person meeting, followed by phone or online sessions interspersed with in-person meetings whenever possible.
- Quality, in-depth sessions can still occur if you prefer remote appointments.
- Psychotherapy sessions are held within the standard 50-55 minute "therapy hour." Longer sessions up to 2.5 hours in length can be discussed and scheduled in advance.
- Effective psychotherapy entails regular weekly sessions. Regular contact supports your inquiry and growth process. Sometimes therapy can be set up on a bi-weekly basis once you feel you're making progress towards your goals.
- I legally and ethically protect your confidentiality as my client. No information will ever be released without your written consent or except where necessary by law.
- My office is located in San Mateo, California. It is located very close to highway 92 and 101.
- My rate for psychotherapy is $150 per hour (longer sessions are offered at a discounted rate).
- I am an Out-of-Network provider for insurance companies. If you have PPO Health Insurance, a health savings account, or a medical reimbursement account through your employer, you may be able to get reimbursement for your sessions. I am happy to provide you with a statement for reimbursement. Contact your insurance company about your coverage.
What to Expect: Transformational Coaching
- Coaching begins with a 2-hour session either in-office or via online video call.
- Coaching involves inspiring homework assignments of your choosing to maximize progress.
- Subsequent sessions can be scheduled in 30-minute to 1.5-hour blocks in the format of your choosing. 30-minute sessions are via phone or video-call only.
- Weekly sessions are recommended to help support your progress.
- Initial 2-hour session cost is $200. Subsequent sessions are $150 per hour, $75 per half-hour.
- Purchasing subsequent sessions in a bundle can reduce cost.
- Clients for coaching are unrestricted in terms of residency, i.e, may be non-California or international residents.